Discover Manufacturing competition
Terms and conditions
- The judges’ decisions are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be submitted by second-level teachers on behalf of their students.
- Only second-level teachers based in Ireland or Northern Ireland may enter the competition.
- Students of teachers who are participating in the Discover Manufacturing training programme are NOT eligible to enter.
- First prize will be awarded at Junior Cycle and Senior Cycle level. First prize is a Prusa i3 MK3S+ 3D printer or similar piece of equipment for the school of the winning student, as well as a gift voucher for the student and for the teacher. No cash alternative is available. Runners up prizes in the form of gift vouchers will be awarded to second place students at Junior and Senior Cycle level.
- The closing date for entry is 5pm on 26th November 2021.
- Winners will be notified by an email to the teacher who submitted the entry. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, an alternative winner will be chosen.
- We reserve the right to change or modify these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise beyond our control.